The Jesus Film Project
( click on image)
This film is a great introduction to Jesus through the Book of Luke. In the greater story of the world, God creates everything and loves mankind. But mankind disobeys God. God and mankind are separated. God loves mankind so much, He arranges redemption for mankind. He sends his Son Jesus to be a perfect sacrifice to make amends for us. Jesus is the centerpiece in the larger story. Mankind’s redemption hinges on the suffering and rejection of the sinless offering of Jesus Christ. In witnessing His crucifixion and rise from the dead, we see God’s authority over death and justification for all sin. Those who follow Jesus, confessing Him as Savior and leaving their old lives behind, are saved from God’s wrath against their sins. When judged, Jesus’s blood will cover them so that they are sinless in the eyes of God. This is demonstrated story after story when Jesus is able to declare, "Your sins have been forgiven."
- How is the sacrifice of Jesus part of God’s plan?
- How do the different groups of people respond to Jesus and His teachings?
- What are some of the miracles Jesus performed? How do they affect those people?
- How do you respond to the life of Jesus in your own life?
- Reaching the unreached worldwide
- In their heart languages (1,150)
- Helping them to grow in Christ